Hey everybody! This is Juice. I have taken over my mother’s blog momentarily because I have noticed she hasn’t written anything since March 8! Now, let me tell you about myself. My name is……..well lets just say Juice! I have two creatures and a “wonderful” dog who is currently licking my feet. I am devoted to saving the earth thanks to Ian Somerhalder. Yes I am aware that he is a vampire on The Vampire Diaries but when he is not drinking peoples’ he saves the world! I want to be a vet when I grow up and my favorite subject in school is either lunch or after school. I love lunch because I am a fan of eating and I like after school because I like doing insane stuff such as, breaking a tree branch (I claimed that it was too sunny and I needed more shade), falling out of a window (someone was blocking the door and I thought it was a good idea to “climb” out of the window), and hiding under the teachers desk and saying random stuff (it is funny to watch people looking around and wondering where that is coming from).My best friend is The Boo and he just proposed to my mother! Do I think it is awko taco that my best friend and my mother are engaged you may ask? No, no it is not awko taco. For two reasons:
1. He started to be my best friend when he and my mother got engaged.
2. I am so happy for them!
I know you are probably thinking how could this person (me) be so cool and awesome, well there is one thing I lack; a voice. If you don’t believe me ask my mother. When I am in the shower I either; listen to We are Young over and over again or if my phone is dead sing REALLY loud Rolling in the Deep and I’m Yours. Like they all say practice makes purrrrrrfect.
Lastly, my favorite show is The Vampire Diaries and yes when I am home alone I do pretend that I am on the show. It get really boring being the only child when you are home alone. So, that pretty much sums up the life of a pretty awesome teenage girl! Thanks for reading (:
No comments:
Post a Comment