Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Trifecta


Let me preface by stating Fifty Shades of Grey should come with a warning label.  This engrossed read could influence the next baby boom aka Greybies.  


This equation pretty much sums up my last few months:

A + B + C = D

Whereas, 
A = Vacationing in the Dominican Republic
B = Consuming Mama Juana
C = Reading Fifty Shades of Grey
D =



The Boo and I are going to have a lil Peanut!  

I'm feeling great now that the morning all-freakin-day sickness has subsided.  Oh and NASA discovered two new planets...on my chest.  Geez, I didnt realize boobs are capable of such growth.


We decided to have a combo photo sesh:  engagement/pregnancy announcement in Venice Beach.  













We are so excited to begin this journey.  Juice cannot stop smiling :).  I'm so blessed.

3 comments:

  1. Everything about this makes me so happy!! Love you two! And the pictures turned out fabulous!!! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are amazing and you and your lil greybie are so cute!! You can't even tell in your engagement pics. You guys are so clever with your announcement too! Love you and so excited for you!!!! ENSUMENA- lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So excited for you two. I can't wait for you lil peanut to come out and play with Harper! Speaking of Harper, she needs to come out soon too :) This baby is one lucky kid to have parents like you and James. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete