Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Dear Reese

My Dearest Reese, 

WOW....what an amazing adventure we have had!  Daddy, Sis and I prayed for you to join our family and we are so thankful God has brought you to us.  On March 7, 2013 at 11:47am, you arrived weighing in at 6 pounds 6 ounces.  What a blessing!  We fall in love with you more and more each day.

During the first few months I wanted to capture your every moment.  I realize that my fancy camera does not automatically make me a photographer.   Thank you for your patience as I put you through several minutes hours of photo mayhem.   It has taken me some time to accept the fact that I do not possess awesome photography skills (as demonstrated in the photos below).  Therefore,  I had to bring in the professionals....Sam and Kate Photography.  As we wait for mommy to post their uber amazing photos, lets take a look at my attempt to make you a star....



I love this face

Feet shot failure

My intent was not for you to pose as a Greek statue...I promise

Greek statue Part II...with added fireplace ambiance??


I'm sorry I am ruining your eyesight

I LOVE you little hands



Trying to capture the roaring fireplace...and by roar, I mean flicker
Pinterest gave me the idea...no??

I'm sorry


Will you ever forgive me?
Success??
 I love you, 
Mommy



2 comments:

  1. you are so cute and funny. Thank you for sharing baby Reese...we love him..to pieces..(buahahahaha). (it never gets old)
    xo
    Fabs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jami, you kill me!!!!! HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete