Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Love Month

Isn't February the sweetest month ever....

- Red and pink
- School kids and their cute, innocent Valentine's crushes (and no, I am not insinuating that I have a crush on a school kid)
- Cool, crisp mornings and sunny afternoons (sorry east coasters, I realize this February totally sucked for you)
- Chocolate
- ....and WINE


For Valentine's, I crafted this little piece of cuteness.  It can be tailored to any event (i.e. party favors, etc.)

First I found picture of a vintage bike on google images:





Using Photoshop:  1. I resized the canvas to 3 x 5 (the size that would be ideal for the
 little baggies I bought on Amazon)  2.  Used the cloning tool to erase all of the text  3.  Used the Transform Selection to resize and lower the bike



Then I entered text to customize the message.  Remember this will be folded in half so the upper text will need to be rotated.



 VIOLA!  So fun and easy!  Fill with fun, creative items.  We had a crafternoon at work and these ladies created fun gifts for their kids, friends and hubbies.



No comments:

Post a Comment