Now that you all know a little more about what's going on let's take this moment to talk about that fun sibling rivalry occurring in every household of America. Yeah, yeah, I know, I am 16 and my brother isn't even two yet, real mature Juice. But no, I am not the one that starts the fights my brother and I have! Here, let me explain. It all started when my brother was born, my brother and I had that special sibling bond. You know, the one where my step-dad and his for real dad falls asleep on the night shift of watching 2 week old Reese so I had to take over and we talked about growing up together and having a house full of cats. Yeah that one. We had a special thing going on back then. There was a time where he hated everyone in the house besides me! Then he turned one. He thought he was too cool for me. This is the list of his favorite people in the house now:
1. The Parents
2. Chloe
3. Emma
4. The dead animal Emma brings in the house once a
5. Disney Jr.
6. Milk
7. ME
Every time I even bother to look at him he just throws a tantrum. The other day, for example, the poor little guy was sick so, I sat him down on the bed, gave him milk, turned on the TV for him, and let him rest. Right when I placed my hand on the bed so I can sit next to him he started to tear up. When I went over to sit next to him he started bawling. I then got off the bed and he immediately stopped crying...I had to sit on the floor watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for the rest of the day. The only reason why I think he remotely likes me is because I work at a toy store. Hopefully when he turns two he will realize that I am not as lame as he thinks I am.
Don't get me wrong, I love the guy! He is just jealous that Mom makes me PB&J and he has to have turkey and cheese because he's allergic to peanuts.
Here's a few pictures for your guys' oooo's and ahhhhhh's:
![]() |
| ^ I love you guys <3 nbsp="" td="">3> |
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment