Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas card photo sesh

On Thanksgiving morning, Juice, The Boo and I decided to dress up, pack up our gitters (guitars) and head down the street for a Christmas card photo sesh.   Several things happened during this occasion:

1.  Many spectators witnessed our smooth moves
2. Envious people admired The Boo's x-small Swiss 3inch-thick sweater.  
3.  Several onlookers were patiently waiting for us to break into a full on concert
4.  The Juice's tutu was a hot commodity








 

4 comments:

  1. You guys are awesome. LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! i remember when I was showing off my awesome gitter skillets and this lady was staring at me thinking i was there just to play.....she was looking at are photos and commenting on them.....CREEPY!!!!
    P.S. This is NOT Juice....
    P.S.S. I am NOT Juice *wink* *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! You are so freaking hilarious! I'm glad you decided to write a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sean and I just checked these out and laughed so hard...NOW THESE are Christmas Cards.

    ReplyDelete