As members of the female species, we often carry a heavy weight on our shoulders as we nurture the world around us. We are natural care takers, givers and pleasers. We have to balance the demands of a career and home life. We have a big heart and sometimes overuse it. There comes a point where we should to put ourselves in a time-out in order to reset, regroup, rewind and refocus. Its important to make time for YOU.
For my New Year's resolution, I am focusing on a healthier me: mind, body and soul. The year has just begin and a new chapter awaits...how exciting!
I plan on replacing the inventory in my refrigerator with better options. I saw my old friend, the gym, today. My belly and budget are not ready to dive into the completely green, organic way of life but I am making small strides.
When I need a little extra boost in my step, I flip through the pages of this book, Succulent Wild Woman by Sark. This colorful masterpiece is entirely handwritten and has such a creative touch, you cannot help but smile when you read it.
So ladies, put on your red lipstick and kiss the mirror because you are beautiful! Make this year about YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment