Sunday, December 11, 2011

Decking the Halls - Part Two

Since I am female, I've been blessed with the indecisive gene. I wanted something larger for the mantel. This simple craft is so easy my cat(s) could do it. Or any other creature that lacks opposable thumbs.



I've had this framed picture in garage that has been screaming for some attention. The picture no longer goes the my home decor so I painted it solid black to prep for an epiphany.
 I used left over paper from my Ho Ho Ho frames

Using a straight edge, sketch out a tall triangle


Use the original triangle as a guide for the rest


I LOVE this handy glide glue....Best invention EVER


I like the plain, uneven look so just throw the triangles anywhere.  Best part is that after the holidays are over, the picture board can be used for more creative fun.


 Super simple!

1 comment: