Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A memory from 2011

For Christmas, I bought my grandmother a digital photo frame.  I wanted to pre-load pictures of our adventures from 2011.  As I looked through the photos of 2011, I realized that this year has been truly amazing and heart felt.  Juice is maturing into a little lady.  The Boo has added so much joy and laughter to my life.  One particular memory sticks out that I would like to share.

Earlier this year, one of my favorite people on Earth came to visit.  Kim (who is awesome) and I have known each other since our diaper days.  During her visit, we went to my favorite beach....and this little adventure resulted:


Kim snapped photos of this moment.  We were completely unaware she was taking our picture.  Most likely during this time we were whispering sweet nothings and discussing how we are going to save the world with our superpowers.

Once we realized she was taking our pic, we happily posed (check out the crashing wave behind us)

I walked away to leave The Boo in his own thoughts.  At that moment, a very, unexpected wave crashed down on him.  Everything on him was completed soaked.  Kim, Juice and I are completely dying of laughter and instead of running to his rescue, we snapped approximately 127 pictures on her 25.4 mega pixel camera

Lets get a closer look

We are literally peeing our pants right now

 It's so cold

:(

Once my laughter attack subsided and I was able to breathe at a normal rate,  I greeted him with hugs and kiss and tried to warm him up.  And thanked him for providing unforgettable entertainment.










3 comments:

  1. I remember you tellin me about this hahaha! Thank you for providing me with much needed entertainment today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you!!! Best memory ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! THAT DAY WAS SO FUNNY!!!! I REMEMBER HUGGING HIM AND I GOT ALL WET (:.....wait...nevermind i wasnt there....*wink*
    *wink* but no i really was....seriously...well ya umm love you guys *wink* *wink* (stranger danger)

    ReplyDelete