A dear friend of mine began a list of things she wanted to complete by her next birthday: 26 before 26. Inspired by this, I started my own list. Although I will not be turning 26, my birthday is Jan 20th and I wanted to complete 20 things by the 20th. While watching football and sipping on mimosas, my list began....
1. Run a 5k
2. Complete a 1000 piece puzzle
3. Start and finish a book
4. Cook a lobster (yikes)
5. Go to a concert
6. Walk a dog
7. Watch a foreign film
8. Barter on a price and succeed
9. Buy someone's order behind me in a drive thru
10. Give to charity
11. Play a round of golf (The Boo's idea...I am usually just his caddy and beer opener)
12. Bust a gymnastic maneuver on the beach
13. Go on a spontaneous road trip
15. Talk to a stranger and listen to their story
15. Memorize 3 bible verses with Juice
16. Volunteer
17. Clean off my sewing machine and use it
18. Mail a handwritten letter
19. Wrap all spare change in house and deposit in my bank
20. Finish Juice's scrapbook
This is a quite an aggressive list to complete in 8 weeks. I need to get started in 5....4....3....2...1
ooh. So excited! I might have to steal a few of these for my next list!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love this list!! SO many great things, and I just know you will have no problem completing them! I have to say Lindsey has inspired me as well!
ReplyDeleteI'm free to golf on sunday... I'll bring the clubs to Newport, just in case...
ReplyDeleteits a date then Mr. Anonymous
ReplyDeleteAnd...because you're so amazing, I just awarded you with the Liebster Blog award. Check out the details on my post today. http://www.lovelindseyblog.com/2011/11/wednesday-words-18-and-blog-award.html
ReplyDeleteCongrats! on your award I am here via Love, lindsey. Love you list and I really need to work on No. 17 myself. Thanks for sharing. I will follow on my way out to ensure I return. I hope you can find the time to visit my place and do the same. Cheers SpecialK XoXo
ReplyDeleteThank you, k!
ReplyDeleteI can help you accomplish No. 6..
ReplyDeleteS.H.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI just love your nicknames!! Great list, Jami and Mighty Ducks Rule!!
ReplyDelete