According to a statistic I read online (because all things are true on the interest), a new blog is born every half second. That statistic was dated back 5 years ago so I can assume the number has increased. Apparently, I am a late bloomer and have not entered into the world of blogging until now.
I do not really have a purpose for my blog nor do I have a lot of significant things to discuss. However, I enjoy writing about the small things that add value in my life. I like to share opinions, vent, babble, reminisce on my crazy childhood, etc. I find humor in my writing and I am not afraid to laugh out laugh over my own stories. So, after much internal debate and with the assistance of Robert Mondavi, my first blog is born.
At some point, I should probably define an objective, identify potential characters that may be presented and determine entry frequency. One thing I have learned about myself is that I need to set specific goals and milestones. If projects are left open ended, they are bound to result in procrastination and complete failure. Although, this approach is too much work and just adds stress if a deadline is missed. I’d rather use my dad’s infamous K.I.S.S. model: Keep It Simple, Stupid (and by Stupid, he means Sweetheart…at least in my mind). So for now, I’m simply going to write…
Love it!!! I can't wait to hear your stories and laugh with you!
ReplyDeletelove it! oh Bobby Mondavi
ReplyDeleteOhhh I can't wait to read what's in that little noggin! Haha
ReplyDeleteThis makes me so happy!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogosphere Jami.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new blog. Can't wait to hear about your adventures!
ReplyDelete