Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

The long weekend was filled with food, family, friends and a lot of laughter.  I am so thankful to be surrounded by amazing people.  God has truly blessed me.


The Boo's family came over for Thanksgiving supper.  I made my Granny's traditional southern dishes that greeted me every Thanksgiving as a child.   I always get nostalgic this time of year.  I miss my family and Virginia  and how vibrant the trees turn during autumn.   This weekend while The Boo and I were driving, we passed one (1) tree that had turned an fabulous, bright orange color. I screamed like a Justin Beiber fan at the fact that San Diego had a hint of fall foliage.   It was a lovely lolly day.



2 comments:

  1. I was so happy to see so many trees by my parents house this weekend that had changed, but I need more here in San Diego!

    ReplyDelete